The standardized online Pastor’s Form provides many benefits in collecting data and providing it to your Bishop and for denominational reports. This project has been an evolving initiative of the Communication and Information Technology (CIT) Connectional Department. It is our goal for the new Pastor’s Form to meet the needs of our connectional leadership, pastors and members.
Instructions are provided for filling out the form along with contact information if assistance is needed.
- The form must be filled out online and any browser may be used to fill it out.
- The form is compatible with most mobile devices.
- Upon completion, the Pastor’s Form can be easily previewed, saved and printed.
- Before clicking on the submit button, notice the prompts to email the form to your Presiding Bishop and other appropriate persons identified on the form.
- The person filling out the form will receive by email a PDF attachment of their form.
- Presiding Bishops will receive the Pastor’s Forms by email, and can also access the forms at their online portal to provide others.
- For convenience purposes, the form is posted at the top of all pages on the official CME Web site – www.thecmechurch.org.
- If you have any questions or concerns about a form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is better to use another website to order medicines.